What is Reiki?
A Reiki Session
In a Reiki session the person lies down, fully clothed. The therapist might (or not) place his/her hands on key-places on the body in order to flow energy to the person. This action is channelling the universal energy into the being of the receiver
The therapist does this in order to be guided to, understand, and identify any emotional, physical, spiritual or mental blockages that might be occurring in the person’s life.
As the energy flows through during a session:
• it re-energises any areas that are “stagnant”
• indicates areas that need attention
• it soothes and calms the emotional and mental levels as well as the physical
• it channels any information that are important for the individual
Benefits of Reiki
During an individual session, you have the time and space to:
• pay attention to the channelling of a lot of useful information.
• connect with his/her body, mind, emotions and spirituality.
• surrender to relaxation
Given in a proper way and received gracefully it can be a great tool for transformation, relaxation, health, balance and spiritual awareness. Each individual`s esoteric journey is a unique experience and every session is unique itself.